CCPOA offers two membership levels: Regular/Assocaite Membership and Corporate Membership.
Regular/Associate Memberships – $30 per year
Regular/Associate Members are crime prevention professionals who are employees of law enforcement agencies, district attorney’s offices, community organizations, public officials, community planners, educators, and retired professionals. Others may join as a Corporate Member with the approval of the state board.
Dues are $30 per year for individual members and are non-transferable.
Print and mail application and check:
Membership Application - Download PDF
Corporate Members are businesses, or organizations that want their organization represented on the CCPOA website and wish to have two representatives. Corporate members must be approved by our state board of directors. An application must be printed and mailed with payment in order for the board to review the application.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Source of the latest information on crime prevention trends including crime prevention training outlines and Power Point presentations
- Access to the ‘Member’s Only’ area of the CCPOA website
- Networking with others in crime prevention field, both public and private sectors
- Membership directory
- Training at local, regional, and state conferences and seminars
- Input and review of proposed legislation affecting crime prevention
- Statewide training announcements
- Employment announcements
Corporate members also receive additional benefits:
- Two representatives that can attend training meetings
- Corporate logo and link to website placed on CCPOA website
Contact our membership coordinator via email if you have any questions: